- My Little Obsession Documentary Film
On Friday July 8th, Julie Watts premiered her feature length documentary film, My Little Obsession, to an adoring audience of Pony Fans! The documentary was beautifully done and it is clear that Julie put a lot of love and care into this daunting project. The film was definitely a success as viewers laughed, clapped wildly, and posed for photos with the film’s creator after both showings. Copies of the film were sold at the My Little Pony Fair on Saturday of $10 and you bet I snagged a signed copy!
For more information about this terrific film and to purchase your very own copy, visit http://www.mylittleobsessionmovie.com/.
Didn’t make it to the 2011 My Little Pony Fair in Rhode Island last weekend? Not to worry, I’ve added our extra 2011 Fair Pony stock and left over convention shirts to the Fair Shop on www.mylittleponycon.com . There are also a few 2010 shirts listed for a bargain price of only $10! I will begin shipping out pony orders July 22nd.
Check it out and place your order. We are very limited on shirt size availability. I will be updating the Fair Shop as sizes sell out.
- That’s a Wrap- Pony Fair 2011!
I’m back from a fun filled Fair weekend! I’m still recovering from all of the pony overload, but very pleased with how everything turned out. We had some amazing speakers including Hasbro marketing reps, Ryan Zintgraff of KLECT.com and Hillary DePiano discussed alternative selling platforms. The premiere of Jewel’s Documentary film, My Little Obsession ,went off without a hitch, and the Hasbro tours were educational and entertaining. I especially loved touring their new Cake Mix Studios!
I’ll be sure to post photos/video links soon, but for now, I’d like to give a special shout out to Karen who made the awesome Fair Banners and Badges, Emery for being the Fair Bingo leader, and to Ona who drew our amazing Fair Pony T Shirt artwork. You ladies ROCK!
I only had about 30 minutes to shop on Saturday since I was tied up with selling Fair merchandise and had to make sure we stayed on schedule. However, even 30 minutes was enough time to drop some money on a few new items for my collection! Check out this candid shot of me digging frantically through accessories. I was on a mission!
- eBay Assistance
- My Little Pony Collecting
- Our eBay Store
- Priced Nostalgia Press
- Collector’s Inventory Series
- The My Little Pony 2007-2008 Collector’s Inventory
- The My Little Pony 2009-2012 Collector’s Inventory
- The My Little Pony G1 Collector’s Inventory: an unofficial full color illustrated collector’s price guide to the first generation of MLP including all US ponies, playsets and accessories released before 1997
- The My Little Pony G2 Collector’s Inventory: an unofficial full color illustrated collector’s price guide to the second generation of MLP including all US ponies, playsets and accessories released from 1997 to 2003
- The My Little Pony G3 Collector’s Inventory: an unofficial full color illustrated guide to the beginning of the third generation of MLP including all ponies, playsets and accessories released from 2003 to 2007
- The She-Ra Collector’s Inventory: An Unofficial Illustrated Guide to All Princess of Power Toys and Accessories (Includes Price Guide)
- eBay Education Series
- Hilarity Ensues Comedy Company
- Collector’s Inventory Series