If you (or your children) collect the My Little Ponies in stores today, you know how hard it can be to keep track of accessories and other little pieces while trying to remember which ponies you already have and which you still need for your collection. The My Little Pony 2007-2008 Collector’s Inventory is the only guide designed around the pony items in stores today and features not only the toys that are readily available but also the special offer and other exclusive ponies that are collectible investments.
While this follow up to Summer Hayes’ popular The My Little Pony G3 Collector’s Inventory guide is currently available on Amazon, you have the chance to win a free copy now by entering our first ever Twitter contest.
How to Enter to Win:
- Step One: Log into your Twitter account and follow us online at @mlpcollecting
- Step Two: Tweet the following sentence exactly by April 30th:
Do you or your kids collect My Little Pony? Win a copy of the newest guide book. RT to enter: http://tinyurl.com/cakrak
We recommend copy and pasting the tweet above to avoid mistakes. The winner will be pulled from users who tweet that sentence and link exactly so a typo could cost you! Text can be added both before or after the statement and link above if you wish as long as the phrase appears intact.
The winner will be announced on May 1st, 2009.
- To be eligible to win this contest, users must tweet (or retweet) the above statement exactly, including link, before midnight on April 30th, 2009.
- Winner will be drawn on May 1st, 2009 and notified via direct message from @mlpcollecting on Twitter. Winner’s Twitter username will also be announced on this blog at that time.
- This contest is open to anyone of any age in any country. Winning buyer must provide us a valid mailing address after being notified of win for us to mail the prize to.
- There is no limit to the number of times you can enter this contest nor to the number of Twitter account a single person can enter with.
Best of luck to everyone who enters!