I found this old clip from He-Man and the Masters of the Universe on comicmix.com and found it quite amusing. At first I thought it was going to be some sort of comically edited video, but this is actual footage from the animated series that needs no tweaking. I almost forgot how much shows from that time period tried to be morally relevant with a lesson to teach in every episode, usually placing it at the end. “Captain Planet” and G.I. Joe” were notorious for this. With modern shows like “The Grim Adventures of Billy and Mandy”, “Flap Jack”, or “Sponge Bob Square Pants” just to name a few i feel like now a days it seems like the only goal is to teach children how sarcasm works and that slothful insanity is okay; and it is. But anyway, watch the clip and check out the site, with the way She-Ra and He-Man are talking in this I almost feel as though I did something wrong. I’m going to go talk to my school counselor, excuse me.
About The Author
Teens React to My Little Pony Friendship is Magic and Bronies
January 20, 2012
Over 50 My Little Pony auctions up now, all with free shipping in the USA!
September 13, 2011
Bronies, Friendship is Magic and Men who love ‘My Little Pony’
September 17, 2011
Never miss a sale or special!
- The My Little Pony G1 Collector's Inventory by Summer Hayes $29.99
- The My Little Pony G2 Collector's Inventory by Summer Hayes $14.99
- The My Little Pony 2009-2012 Collector's Inventory by Summer Hayes $19.99
- The My Little Pony 2007-2008 Collector's Inventory by Summer Hayes $14.99
- My Little Pony MLP Oval Euro Style Decal Car Bumper Sticker Laptop Locker FiM $2.99