We haven’t had a contest in a while and that makes me sad. Let’s remedy that, shall we?
Below, you’ll find a page from last year’s Cute Overload calendar that I’ve been saving for this very purpose. Though it’s a bit of a challenge, you can actually identify at least four* of the ponies in the photo and one accessory. In fact, that’s what I’m going to ask you to do.
Take a careful look at the photo below (click to make it larger).
Then answer the following questions in the form below:
Hint: This is much, much easier to do if you have Summer Hayes’ G3 books.
>>>>> Sorry, this contest is over. <<<<< The winner will be getting this:
A mint in box 2010 San Diego Comic Con (SDCC) exclusive pony. Even if you already have one, a handy and desirable pony for trade or resale.
- Contest entries must be received via the form above before June 21st, 2011.
- Contest is open to anyone with a valid shipping address in the USA. International readers can enter only if they have access to a US address that the prize can be shipped to. Sorry but we cannot ship this item internationally!
- Winner must have the correct answer to all questions above.
- In the event of a tie, winner will be selected from 100% correct entries via random drawing.
- Winner must provide a valid email address so that we can notify them that they have won. Once notified, winner will need to provide a valid US address so that we can ship their prize.
*Don’t post your answers in the comments!* Resist the urge! It will only make it harder for you to win. I’ll post the answers once the contest is over and you can be as smug and as “I totally knew that” as you want then. Only submissions sent via the form will be accepted. (I’ve disabled normal comments but I can’t disable Facebook comments.)
*=If you’re really good, you can also ID the red pony in the dark behind the kitty’s ear. I didn’t think it was fair to include her in the contest because she’s really hard to see. As for the white pony, there are several ponies she *could* be but the color is too hard to make-out to be able to be sure. So neither of them are included in this contest.
Any questions? Let us know. In the meantime, I wish you luck! I’ll give a shout out to everyone who gets all five correct so you’ll get bragging rights either way! 🙂