I found this old clip from He-Man and the Masters of the Universe on comicmix.com and found it quite amusing. At first I thought it was going to be some sort of comically edited video, but this is actual footage from the animated series that needs no tweaking. I almost forgot how much shows from that time period tried to be morally relevant with a lesson to teach in every episode, usually placing it at the end. “Captain Planet” and G.I. Joe” were notorious for this. With modern shows like “The Grim Adventures of Billy and Mandy”, “Flap Jack”, or “Sponge Bob Square Pants” just to name a few i feel like now a days it seems like the only goal is to teach children how sarcasm works and that slothful insanity is okay; and it is. But anyway, watch the clip and check out the site, with the way She-Ra and He-Man are talking in this I almost feel as though I did something wrong. I’m going to go talk to my school counselor, excuse me.
About The Author
September 30, 2008
May 11, 2011
Join our mailing list to be notified of new products and promotions!
- My Little Pony Friendship is Magic Oval Bumper Sticker Euro Style MLP FiM Brony $2.99
- The My Little Pony G1 Collector's Inventory by Summer Hayes $29.99
- The My Little Pony G2 Collector's Inventory by Summer Hayes $14.99
- The My Little Pony 2007-2008 Collector's Inventory by Summer Hayes $14.99
- The My Little Pony 2009-2012 Collector's Inventory by Summer Hayes $19.99