- My Little Pony Fair 2011 Hotel Booking Info is Now Available!
This year’s official hotel is the Renissance Providence Downtown Hotel. The MLP Fair is pleased to offer a discounted group rate for Fair attendees. In addition, guests staying at the Renissance will receive free entry and priority seating onto official transporation to and from Hasbro both Friday and Saturday, an Exclusive My Little Pony Fair 2011 collectible room keycard to keep, free entry to the movie screening on Friday (details to come soon!), free entry to the My Little Pony Fair Ice Cream Social, 10% off room service and hotel restaurants, plus free wireless/wired internet for your stay.
My Little Pony Fair attendees qualify for a discount room rate of $129 plus tax for up to 2 people per night for Friday 7/8 and Saturday 7/9 at the Renissance Providence Downtown Hotel. This rate includes 1 King or 2 Queen room. An additional $25 will be charged for each guest above 2 per room.
Online room reservations at the special MLP Fair rate can be made through the link below or can be made by calling the toll free reservation center at 866-630-0704 and using the code “My Little Pony Fair 2011”.
This discounted rate is limited. Increasing the room block to include additional rooms after the room block has sold is subject to availablity. The cutoff date for this discount offer is June 17th 2011.
While it is suggested that MLP Fair attendees book their rooms at the Renissance Hotel (so as not to miss out on the extra after-hours Fair events), My Little Pony Fair attendees are welcome to make their own arrangements at any of the area hotels and are not required to stay at the Renissance. Those staying at other hotels can still use official Fair transportation to and from Hasbro and are invited to attend the movie screening on Friday and My Little Pony Fair Ice Cream Social, but they will be charged a small fee for these services/events.
We have rented a large motor coach with space underneath for bags. It will make trips to and from the hotel to Hasbro for Fair attendees. Seating is limited and while there will most likely be multiple trips, persons staying at the Renissance will get priority seating.
We are currently getting our ticketing system ready and tickets will be posted soon!
Visit the My Little Pony Fair website and bookmark our new address: http://www.mylittleponycon.com/
- It’s Good to Have Plans!
After much work on Mary’s part and a week long session of phone tag, we now have a room block available in a hotel for the 2011 MLP Fair. I’m really excited to have this task finished and will be posting the details tonight or tomorrow after we have a chance to go over the contracts.
In the past, it hasn’t been a big deal if someone didn’t want to stay in the hotel the Fair had a room block in, but this year attendees might want to think twice since there are going to be some awesome perks and events available exclusively to hotel guests!
More information to follow very soon!
- My Little Pony Collecting
- Priced Nostalgia Press
- Collector’s Inventory Series
- The My Little Pony 2007-2008 Collector’s Inventory
- The My Little Pony 2009-2012 Collector’s Inventory
- The My Little Pony G1 Collector’s Inventory: an unofficial full color illustrated collector’s price guide to the first generation of MLP including all US ponies, playsets and accessories released before 1997
- The My Little Pony G2 Collector’s Inventory: an unofficial full color illustrated collector’s price guide to the second generation of MLP including all US ponies, playsets and accessories released from 1997 to 2003
- The My Little Pony G3 Collector’s Inventory: an unofficial full color illustrated guide to the beginning of the third generation of MLP including all ponies, playsets and accessories released from 2003 to 2007
- The She-Ra Collector’s Inventory: An Unofficial Illustrated Guide to All Princess of Power Toys and Accessories (Includes Price Guide)
- Hilarity Ensues Comedy Company
- Collector’s Inventory Series